Defending Your Rights
Edinburg Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been charged, act fast. Call 956-467-5766 for a free consultation right now.
At The Sanchez Law Firm, our lead attorney, Sergio Sanchez, has been in practice for more than a decade and is a former prosecutor here in The Valley. He understands the Texas legal system from both sides of the aisle. He uses this insight to help you.
Aggressive Criminal Defense In The Following Types Of Cases
Our law firm handles many different types of criminal defense cases, including:
- DWI, including driver’s license suspensions and all related traffic offenses
- Drug crimes from possession of marijuana to distribution of methamphetamine, heroin or prescription medications
- Assault charges such as aggravated assault and sexual assault
- Trespassing, theft and burglary along with any related weapons charges
- Sex crimes, for example, allegations of child pornography or indecency with a child
- Federal crimes, including internet offenses
We use a detail-oriented review of the evidence in your case to search for mistakes or misconduct that happened during your arrest and processing. We fight to get our clients’ cases dismissed. We work efficiently and in a cost-effective manner to help you.
If you are eligible, we will find diversion programs that may limit the impact an arrest can have on your future. Our goal is to keep you out of jail and with your family, where you can continue with your job or continue with your education.
Always Available To You
As soon as you agree to work with us, we start on your case. You can retain us to help you get out on bond. If you have already been released, you can meet with us in our offices to discuss your case and what happens next.
Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Se habla español.