Defending Your Rights
Recovery From Catastrophic Injuries
Injuries suffered in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else can change your life. What do you need to recover from a catastrophic injury? Compensation that pays the bills is a start. It can ease some concerns as you adapt to a new reality.
Life-changing or life-ending injuries can result from many different kinds of accidents, including car and truck accidents, defective products, workplace accidents and oil field accidents. Where can you turn after you or a loved one suffers a serious injury? You need an experienced attorney to explain your legal options and protect your rights.
Based in Edinburg, The Sanchez Law Firm has fought for seriously injured individuals and their families across the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) for almost 20 years. Learn more about working with us and the type of results we have been able to obtain by reading our testimonials page.
When An Injury Changes Your Life
Our attorneys handle personal injuries claims related to the following injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries — Back and neck injuries often come with sustained pain. We handled cases from whiplash to quadriplegia or paraplegia.
- Amputations — Physical problems are not the only issues and often the loss of a limb can have a serious psychological impact. Car accidents, defective products and workplace accidents can cause these serious injuries.
- Brain injuries — Traumatic brain injury can happen in what might seem a minor rear-end accident. You may not appreciate the severity of these injuries right away.
- Burn injuries — Each year half-million people seek treatment for burn injuries and up to 12,000 victims will die. For survivors, a lifetime of pain, scarring and disfigurement can cause permanent disability. Common causes are auto accidents, explosions and construction site or other workplace accidents involving faulty wiring.
Dealing With Insurance Companies And Liability Issues
There is often a conflict of interests for insurance companies. They need to protect their bottom line by minimizing the amount of claims. That is one reason why you need an experienced attorney on your side. The insurance company evaluates your claim by reviewing:
- Recorded statements by the police, drivers, and any witnesses
- Hospital records related to treatment and future diagnosis
- Photographs taken of the accident scene and injuries sustained
Dealing with insurance companies requires knowing what questions to ask as well as the tricks they use to reduce payouts. An experienced attorney will be able to present your side and fight for maximum compensation.
On Your Side And Only Paid If We Win
In Texas, there is only a certain amount of time to bring a claim after an accident. We offer free initial consultations so you have nothing to lose by talking to our attorneys about what happened. Schedule yours by calling 956-467-5766 or sending an email.
We handle personal injury cases on a contingent-fee basis, meaning we only get paid if you do.